Did you know that one of the most important aspects in the online presence and lead conversion of your brand is your website?
Briefly, a website is simply the collection of online pages that can be accessed using the internet and a web browser on a computer or smartphone while design is the art of planning and executing something that doesn’t exist in which the term “website or web design” describes the design of websites that can be seen online.
Your audience on your website has a big role in increasing the credibility of your brand among a larger audience and considering your audience when building a web design is a very important keypoint for your website. A well-designed website that provides good user experience can also help your audience as well as your business in many different ways.
But have you ever wondered what are the most important reasons for having a good website design for your audience?
In this blog, we will get to know the top reasons why and how good website designs are important coming from the perspective of a viewer. This includes:
- Brand Image
- Website Accessibility
- Site Navigation
Brand image is the audience’s perception of your brand based on their interactions. Understanding who your brand is, what it does and what it stands for is a foundational work that helps you establish your brand in the marketplace and win over your target audience.
Brand image is important in your web design for a variety of reasons:
- Builds trust in your audience. Having a good brand image in your web design helps your brand build trust and credibility in your audience. Trusting your brand also motivates your audience to frequently buy, support, and recommend your products to their family and friends.The stronger the brand image, the more the audience retains as your customer and continues trusting your brand.
- Helps increase your brand recognition. A strong brand image in your web design helps your brand easily recognized by your audience which sets up a unique association to your brand. It also increases your brand recognition.As your brand recognition increases, it also saves you more cost in raising your brand awareness.
- Establishes a strong competitive advantage. Most of your audience choose products based not only on their features and appearance but more on the values that your brand stands for. A well trusted and recognized brand image is what makes a positive reputation for your web design, and a positive reputation means that your audience, who are also your customers, is willing to pay more for your products to feel associated with your brand.Brand image also helps increase the brand’s profits and market share.
Your website should be designed and developed properly to make it accessible for all, especially for your audience with disabilities for them to use and access your website without any accessibility barriers. Access to information and communications technologies, including the Web, is defined as a basic human right in the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (UN CRPD).
Website accessibility includes all disabilities that affect access to the website:
People without disabilities also benefit from website accessibility:
- users of smart watches, smart TVs, mobile phones, and other gadgets with small screens, various input methods, etc.
- older individuals with weakening abilities due to aging
- persons with “temporary disabilities” like a broken arm or misplaced glasses
- persons with “situational limitations” such as those who cannot hear sounds in environments with bright sunlight
- users with slow Internet connections or with limited or expensive capacity
Making your website accessible ensures your audience that all of your potential users, including those who are disabled, will have good and user-friendly experiences and can readily access your content. You are also improving the usability of the site for all your audience by implementing accessibility best practices.
One of the major advantages of having a well-designed website for your target audience is it allows your audience to have an easier navigation of your website. Website navigation can be presented in many forms such as menus in header or footer, spider bars, etc., but having a simple website navigation is what makes your website more effective for your audience.
Website navigation highlights the importance and relevance of pages, content, and information on your website. It also allows your audience And, your website design should make that process convenient to your audience.
Website navigation with good design has many reasons why it is important to your audience.
- Improves the user experience. Having a good brand image in your web design helps your brand build trust and credibility in your audience. Trusting your brand also motivates your audience to frequently buy, support, and recommend your products to their family and friends.The stronger the brand image, the more the audience retains as your customer and continues trusting your brand.
- Increases visit duration of your audience. Website navigation with good design will encourage your audience to continue exploring your website and as a result, it increases their visit duration on your website.
- Has a higher chance of sales. A well-designed website navigation that improves your audience’s experience and lengthens their visit on your website has a higher chance to purchase your products. Sales are more likely to occur when your audience continues browsing your website.
A well-designed website can help your brand make a positive impression on your target audience and potential customers. Additionally, it can also help you boost your leads and increase conversions.
But more importantly, it gives your website audience a positive user experience and makes it easier for them to access and navigate your website.